Our Health Care Law Group represents all types of health care providers, including physician groups, hospital-physician joint ventures, IPAs, individual practitioners, imaging centers, and ambulatory surgery centers as well as dentists, mental health professionals, and other non-physician providers. We strive to offer practical, cost-effective and creative advice to help our clients achieve their legal and business goals.
We have developed a wealth of experience in all aspects of health care law. We regularly provide advice on the Stark law, anti-kickback statute, billing and insurance matters, Medicare and Medicaid rules, HIPAA, antitrust laws, peer review, and the many other areas that affect our clients’ practices. We keep current with increasingly complex federal and state regulations and bring those developments to the attention of our clients as appropriate. For individual practitioners and the owners of our group clients, we are committed to ensuring that they have the retirement planning, estate planning, asset protection, and compensation package necessary to protect their financial security now and in the future.
Our legal services include:
- Drafting exclusive provider contracts for hospital-based physicians, including emergency, radiology, anesthesiology, pathology and neonatology providers
- Structuring and drafting physician employment and compensation agreements
- Assisting providers with practice acquisitions, sales, mergers and divisions
- Advising on antitrust, tax exemption, ACA compliance, HIPAA and Medicare fraud and abuse matters.
- Structuring transactions to comply with the Stark law.
- Establishing ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, health care service contractors, and hospital-physician joint ventures
- Designing, drafting and servicing pension, 401(k), 403(b) and 457 plans and other employee benefit programs for providers and nonprofits
The attorneys in our Health Care Law Group bring extensive and varied experience to matters of concern to our clients.
Attorneys in the Health Care Law Practice Group: