Our Construction Group provides a wide variety of services to individuals and entities in the construction industry, including:
- Contract drafting, negotiation and evaluation
- Collection activities, including the prosecution and defense of construction lien and bond claims
- Resolution of construction and public contract disputes, including scope of work, warranty, change order, delay, bid and similar disputes
- Prosecution and defense of design, engineering and construction malpractice claims
- Construction loan negotiation, documentation and collection
- Arbitration and mediation of disputes as arbitrators or mediators
- Affirmative Action Plans required of federal contractors and federal audits of existing plans
- Employment and general business services specifically addressing the needs of the construction industry
Most of our work involves large, commercial projects, yet we have significant experience with residential and small projects.
We practice extensively in Oregon and Washington.
Attorneys in the Construction Practice Group: